Sep 30, 2010

I Want To Give God More

Oh sing to the Lord a new song; sing to the Lord, all the earth! Sing to the Lord, bless His name; tell of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples! (Psalm 96:1-3)(ESV)




As I think about and realize all that God has done for me, I want to give back more to Him. I want to sing of His salvation and tell of His marvelous works. I want to declare His glory among the nations. I want to take up my cross and follow Him, dying to self so that Christ can live in me to declare His glory to all peoples. I want to give Him more.


Below is a new song that the Lord gave me this week. It expresses this kind of desire to give God more by allowing Him to live through us.


Give You More
I want to worship and give You more
until there's nothing left
Help me to hold nothing back O Lord
for You deserve my best
I give You more than a prayer today
more than just what I say
I give You more than this song I sing
much more than that do I bring
I give You more than this heart of mine
please take the throne of my life
I give You all that I have to give
my life is Yours to live

copyright 2010 Heart of Praise Music


I pray that theses lyrics will somehow encourage you to want to give Jesus more of your heart...
more of your life.


Singing His Praises,
Joey Culpepper

Psalm 122:1

I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." (HCSB)